Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by yamk <ea...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/06 10:52:06 UTC

Tapestry 5.3, Testify 1.0.4 and locating components/pages

We are trying to use tapestry testify to test tapestry pages in our project.
Because it seems that testify 1.0.3 doesnt work with tapestry 5.3, we
downloaded 1.0.4 snapshot version.

Unfortunately, testify has problems with locating components and pages files
(both .java and .tml). We tried various project layouts, including standard
maven layout and the one from
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry-testify/project-layout.html.

Components are found only with additional line in DemoModule:

public static void
contributeComponentClassResolver(Configuration<LibraryMapping>
configuration) {
        configuration.add(new LibraryMapping("demo",
DemoModule.class.getPackage().getName()));
       configuration.add(new LibraryMapping("prefix", "pa.cka.ge"));
    }
}

and using prefix in every test page. But components contain links to other
pages that cannot be found.

How do make main sources and resources visible for tests? Has anyone
succesfully combined tapestry 5.3 and testify 1.0.4 (or older version)?