Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com> on 2007/03/15 19:14:55 UTC

[drlvm][doc] new version of Doxygen docs published

Hi all,
I've deployed a fresher version of the Doxygen documentation generated
from DRLVM sources [1]. I've used the latest fixes from HARMONY-2814 and
further improved the infrastructure.
There are several open JIRAs with, but most commonly without, patches
that improve our documentation. I'll be looking at those and
regenerating docs as soon as some new comments get added. More patches
welcome ;)
I've also added simple instructions on generating Doxygen docs locally
[1], see Regenerating the Reference. You can now easily test the
comments you write.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/DoxygenStart.html

Cheers,
Nadya