Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by laboo <ml...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 03:06:15 UTC

ZooKeeperException.Code and ints

The first argument of processResults() callback is an int datatype.

But the ZooKeeperException.Code's that are ints are deprecated. Not sure how
I should eliminate the deprecated Codes and use a switch statement like in
the Executor sample app.

Am I missing something? Should the processResults callbacks be changed?
Should I give up on using a switch statment, or give up using the new Codes?

Thanks for any direction you can give me here on best practices.

laboo