Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/01/16 22:19:20 UTC

[VOTE] Move to Gitbox for all SDAP Repositories

Hi Folks,
This VOTE thread is required so we have traceability for the SDAP
development workflow moving forward.
The VOTE will be open for at least 72 hours and passes if we obtain 3 +1
binding VOTE's.
Gitbox integration enables us to leverage the full functionality of Github
and to streamline our development workflows.
Please VOTE as follows

[ ] +1 Enable Gitbox integration for all SDAP repositories
[ ] +/-0 I am not particularly passionate either way
[ ] -1 DO NOT enable Gitbox integration for all SDAP repositories (please
explain why)

P.S. here is my +1

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: [VOTE] Move to Gitbox for all SDAP Repositories

Posted by Frank Greguska <fg...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks.

Posted by Nga Chung <nc...@apache.org>.