Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gargi Iyer <Ga...@dcf.state.fl.us> on 2007/07/26 17:12:35 UTC

excluding welcome page from session timeout

Is it possible to apply the session timeout in web.xml to all pages except
the welcome page?

 I dont want the welcome page which is also my login page to ever time out,
but the rest of the application should timeout in 15 minutes.

 Is it possible to do this using HttpSession?

gargi
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and any attachments are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information that is exempt from public disclosure.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If
you have received this message in error please contact the sender (by phone
or reply electronic mail) and then destroy all copies of the original
message.