Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Peter Goode <pe...@mrexcessive.net> on 2002/04/17 15:28:05 UTC

JSPs not reloading

Hi

I'm having trouble getting jsps to reload

I change them, upload changes, confirm changed on server (simple,
plodding changes like adding bits of text - well now
they are...)

I was hoping class reloading would work.
server.xml includes :
        <Context path="/wiki" docBase="vqwiki-1.8.1" debug="9"
reloadable="true"/>

But it never seems to update the pages.
If I stop Catalina and restart, still nothing changes !!!!

Experiment:
After reading around a bit I thought it might be caching in work/
So if I drop and recreate that whole subtree, ./tdk/work
Then restart catalina...

Yes... That works,

But : It's hardly automatic reloading is it.

Can anyone help?
Could it be related to the Context.path and Context.docBase being wrong?

Tnx

Peter