Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/08 10:30:43 UTC

[mina] resources for starting off?

Hi,

I've got the MINA source from svn.  Also checking out the examples
that are provided.  Just wanted to know if there are any other docs
that would help in grokking this?

Regards,
Vinod.

Re: [mina] resources for starting off?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:00:43 +0530, Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got the MINA source from svn.  Also checking out the examples
> that are provided.  Just wanted to know if there are any other docs
> that would help in grokking this?

There's no tutorial at this moment due to my laziness.  Sorry for the
inconvenience!  Please feel free to ask anything about MINA, we'll
reply quick.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/