Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2008/12/24 12:25:38 UTC

[Announce] Congratulations to Nathan and Xiao-Feng

At the annual meeting meeting last week, the current membership voted to
invite two of our regular contributors to Apache Harmony to become
members of the Apache Software Foundation [1].  I'm delighted to report
that both Xiao-Feng and Nathan accepted!

Membership is in recognition of their contribution, not only to this
project, but the advancement of the Foundation at large.

Please join me in congratulating both Nathan and Xiao-Feng!

http://www.apache.org/foundation/members.html

Regards,
Tim

Re: [Announce] Congratulations to Nathan and Xiao-Feng

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
Nice to hear this. Congratulations!

Alexei

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation!!!

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Vasily Levchenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, folks.
--vvl

Posted by "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <fi...@gmail.com>.
Really cool. Congratulations Xiao-Feng and Nathan!

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations!

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Aleksey Shipilev <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Mikhail Markov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Wow! Congratulations!

Posted by xiaoming gu <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations. ^_^    -Xiaoming

--
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word
in reality.  --Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: [Announce] Congratulations to Nathan and Xiao-Feng

Posted by Wenlong Li <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Nathan and Xiao-Feng.

Pavel.

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Xiao-Feng, and Nathan

Best Regards,
Senaka

Posted by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ligang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clara <cl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation :-)

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  My great honor!

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com

Re: [Announce] Congratulations to Nathan and Xiao-Feng

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations!
-Mark

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, guys! :)

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
wow, congratulations!

--
Tony Wu

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Gregory Shimansky <gs...@apache.org>.

--
Gregory

Re: [Announce] Congratulations to Nathan and Xiao-Feng

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone.
-Nathan