Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Bleach, Justin" <Ju...@anthem.com> on 2011/09/30 20:22:08 UTC

SCM ClearCase URL Question

Hi,

Anyone have experience with crafting a URL for <scm> node in maven 3
pom.xml

I've read the brief docs on ClearCase URLs but my 'mvn scm:validate' is
not successful.

I have a configSpec at: c:\views\myView\configSpec.txt

Supposedly I'm supposed to be doing something like this:

<connection>scm:clearcase:myView:c|\views\myView\configSpec.txt</connect
ion>

But it says it has an issue with "c|" even though the docs says to use |
in place of : for Windows paths. If I change it to : then it says
everything from c: onwards is not used, or not integral to the URL.

I just want it to point to the config spec, once I do apparently the
rest should be Golden.

Justin Bleach

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.