Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net> on 2001/08/14 00:00:31 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr/test Makefile.in testshmem.c

YEAH!!!!!!!!

No, let's just remove MM!!!!

Ryan

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.

That's easy.

cd httpd-2.0/srclib/apr/shmem/unix/mm
cvs rm -f *
cvs commit

Done!

Don't try to remove the ,v's from the Attic, those files are required for APR
to be able to build from tags.

Ryan

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.
On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 03:24:13PM -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> you might want to use the code you are using to test the shared memory
> routines to the APR/test
> that way other people can test it on all the other unixes.

When I committed my changes, I also updated the testshmem.c as well
to respect the fact that apr_shm_free may be a no-op.

That said, Linux is segfaulting right now.  Trying to figure out why.
-- justin

Re: cvs commit: apr/test Makefile.in testshmem.c

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.
please ignore the previous email.

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Monday 13 August 2001 15:00, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> No, let's just remove MM!!!!

s/No/Now/

Ryan

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Monday 13 August 2001 15:00, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> No, let's just remove MM!!!!

s/No/Now/

Ryan