Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Zoltan Bencik <zo...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/22 07:55:35 UTC

Question on max connection limit

Dear All,

I've currently set the following parameter during http client
initialization:
params.setParameter("http.conn-manager.max-total", 5);

Is this correct way to limit the maximum connection number?
Because by analyzing the network stats, I always see that there are only
2 connections
are used to the remote host all the time.
I just wonder if I understood correctly the tutorial and set proper
parameter to limit
max. connection number.

Any help is highly appreciated, thanks.

br,
-zoltan.

Re: Question on max connection limit

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 16:09 +0500, Zoltan Bencik wrote:
> Hello Oleg,
>
> Thanks for response.
> Can you please let me know what's the default value for
> http.conn-manager.max-total parameter?

20

Oleg

Posted by Zoltan Bencik <zo...@gmail.com>.