Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2003/07/15 08:50:30 UTC

Closure of XMLBeans vote

Peoples,

A fairly large number of people have voted on this, but there are still
a number who haven't.

I propose that we close voting on Friday (18/7) this week.  I will tally
votes (a formality at this stage) and post the results during the weekend.

Assuming the voting situation remains as is (and it would need a _lot_
of -1s to overcome the current vote), we can then formally request the
incubator take on XMLBeans on behalf of the XML project.

Let me know if there are any problems with this approach.

Cheers,
	Berin