Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/06 17:25:12 UTC

[HEADS UP] - Camel 2.4 - About default timeouts in camel-ftp

Hi

In Camel 2.4 we have introduced options in the endpoint uri to easier
configure various timeouts with the FTP.

Added connectTimeout, soTimeout and timeout to FTP so its easier to
configure timeouts.

You can see the wiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/FTP2

This means we can set default timeout values which we have set as follows
The FTP is now using a default of 10 sec connect timeout (ALL), and 30
sec data timeout (FTP/FTPS only).

Does anyone see any problems with having default timeout values pre-set?
You can always define your own custom timeout values.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/