Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Comic D <do...@yahoo.com> on 2010/05/13 11:07:52 UTC

PersistenceManager

Hi,

I'm new to jackrabbit and downloaded
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.0  and try
to setup the PersistenceManager for MSQQL but fail
http://n4.nabble.com/file/n2197309/error.JPG error.JPG  . Hope someone can
guide me how to setup this.

The PersistenceManager I have configure in

1) <repository>\repository.xml (for Workspace and Versioning)
2) <repository>\workspaces\default\workspace.xml
3) <repository>\workspaces\security\workspace.xml

The following is the sample I get from
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.4/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/db/SimpleDbPersistenceManager.html
SimpleDBPersistenceManager

http://n4.nabble.com/file/n2197309/PersistenceManager.txt
PersistenceManager.txt

Thank You and sorry I have search on google and this forums unable to get
the answer I want, if someone have the answer please let me know. Thank You
again

- Mc

Re: PersistenceManager

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:07, Comic D <do...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to jackrabbit and downloaded
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.0  and try
> to setup the PersistenceManager for MSQQL but fail
> http://n4.nabble.com/file/n2197309/error.JPG

AFAICS the RMI connection exception you get there from the jackrabbit
RMI client means that the client cannot connect to the jackrabbit RMI
server. This can have multiple reasons, missing RMI endpoint
activated, server not started, etc. What does the logs of the
jackrabbit server say? Did it work before you reconfigured the
persistence manager?
Regards,
Alex

--