Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Thanou Thirakul <Th...@intware.com> on 2001/08/09 22:36:49 UTC

ant PVCS task

Hello,

I've downloaded ant version 1.4 alpha and excited that PVCS is part of ant.
>From this version I only see the "get" command. Where is "put"? Are there
technical reasons why the put was not implemented?

Cheers,
Thanou

Re: ant PVCS task

Posted by Andrew May <am...@ingenta.com>.
Thanou,

I've been working on extending the PVCS support, but unfortunately this
did not make it into 1.4. I added support for assigning version labels
and promoting, because these were what I found useful.

It's certainly possible to do pretty much anything you can do in a pcli
script using ant (because it's just calling the underlying executables),
but it's really up to the people who need it first to write it :)

-Andrew