Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Yude.Hu" <yu...@zoomsystems.com> on 2000/03/08 23:26:13 UTC

Re: user authen problem

Hi,

I process the XML and XSL in an XML server, it runs fine until I added a
user authentication feature in my Apache server, the XSLT engine cannot
find the included xsl file due to the access restriction:

File "http://localhost/~rod/pages/style/model.xsl" not found.
        at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(XSLTEngineImpl.java:1443)
        at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.processStylesheet(XSLTEngineImpl.java:673)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.process(Compiled Code)
        at com.zs.display.processors.XsltProcessor.processDOM(Compiled
Code)
                                  :
                                  :

How can I fix this problem?

Thank you.

yh

Re: user authen problem

Posted by "Yude.Hu" <yu...@zoomsystems.com>.
Hi,

I am running XML parser in the web server. The web server (Apache) has
been set up the user authentication feature. It works fine when client
browser connects to the web server. Now, the problem was that the XML
file has an PI to call an xsl file from the web server, then the web
server blocked the access and the parser process had failed. How can I
solve this problem (I am running Xalan parser)?

Thank you.

yh