Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eugene Koifman <eu...@compositesw.com> on 2008/10/15 01:24:48 UTC

regarding https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3732

Subject: regarding https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3732

Hello,

I've ran into the same issue described in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3732, but when I check the
sources code distribution for 1.3, 1.4, and 1.4.1 I don't see the
changes listed in the attachment in Jira.  Could anyone suggest how to
get this patch or any workaround?  Currently it's causing huge memory
leaks in my server after repeated re-deployments of the application.

Thank you,

Eugene

Re: ListenerManager$ListenerManagerShutdownThread memory leak

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

I am sorry for that , I will go and apply the patch soon (may be today).

Thank you!
Deepal

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org

ListenerManager$ListenerManagerShutdownThread memory leak

Posted by Eugene Koifman <eu...@compositesw.com>.
2nd try: