Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé Boutemy <he...@free.fr> on 2023/03/09 07:10:28 UTC

Migrating Apache Resource Bundles from svn to Git

this is one of the last piece of code that the Maven project maintains in svn
(de-facto not doing any release...)
This is not a funny task, but it has to be done

I finally prepared the work, with a plan fully described in Jira
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MASFRES-20

and a draft svn 2 git clone available in a temporary space before I create the
proposed definitive https://github.com/apache/maven-apache-resources.git
repository

If nobody objects, I'll finish the work this week-end

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Migrating Apache Resource Bundles from svn to Git

Posted by Hervé Boutemy <he...@free.fr>.
migration done:

source: https://github.com/apache/maven-apache-resources

SNAPSHOT site https://maven.apache.org/apache-resource-bundles-archives/apache-resource-bundles-LATEST/