Posted to user@poi.apache.org by n3mesi83 <fr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/15 16:59:22 UTC

Issue in pptx to png conversion. Tables are not rendered

Hi,
I'm trying to convert all the slides on a pptx presentation into png images.
The conversion is  well done except for tables, which are not shown inside
the png.

For example I create a table in this way:
XSLFTable tbl = slide1.createTable();
tbl.setAnchor(new Rectangle2D.Double(60, 100, 350, 300));

In pptx presentation, it is well rendered, but when I try to convert slide1
into png, the table disappears.

Where am I wrong?

Thanks.