Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hezjing <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/30 11:05:09 UTC

[S2] Where should I save the I18N properties file?

Hi

I have an action in src/main/java/com/dummy/action/MyAction.java
and the locale messages defined in MyAction.properties and package.properties.

I saved these properties files in src/main/java/com/dummy/action directory.

When run (e.g. mvn jetty:run), the locale messages are not displayed.
Maybe the properties files are not loaded?

Where should I save the properties files in Maven project directory?

--

Hez

Re: [S2] Where should I save the I18N properties file?

Posted by hezjing <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The problem is solved by saving the properties in

src/main/resources/com/dummy/action/package.properties
src/main/resources/com/dummy/action/MyAction.properties

Thank you!

--

Hez