Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Poule Dodue <po...@hotmail.com> on 2016/10/19 00:49:10 UTC

Projections

I see there is 'projections' in Project Ideas

I think it would be a great thing to have...so I just wanted to add my +1000 to the idea [😃] [😶]

EventStore will have them soon in v4.0.0 http://docs.geteventstore.com/introduction/3.9.0/projections/

DL seems great at scaling... so with projections it would make a great store for event sourcing

Re: Projections

Posted by Leigh Stewart <ls...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Eventstore looks very cool.

At Twitter, filtering/projections are currently implemented in a separate
service.

I'm obviously not familiar with Eventstore architecture, but is it possible
DL could still be used as a backend and projections could be implemented
overtop?