Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Fergus O'Dalaigh <Fe...@netscape.net> on 2002/11/19 17:53:28 UTC

VB6 client to SOAP service using String Arrays

Hi SOAPers,

I have a SOAP service that accepts a String array as a parameter.
I've written an java client to access it no problemo using...

    params.addElement(new Parameter("names", String[].class, names, null));

Now I'm trying to write a Visual Basic 6 client to access it but I get an
'Application-Defined error or Object-Defined error'.

using...

    Set client = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
    client.mssoapinit "service2.wsdl", "", "", ""

We have managed to get the VB client to access the service using String parameters, however.

If anyone has a cut and paste code example, that would be perfect.

Fergus

Re: VB6 client to SOAP service using String Arrays

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
On what line of VB code does the error occur?  Can you post
service2.wsdl to this list?

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>

Re: VB6 client to SOAP service using String Arrays

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.