Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Charles Betros <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 14:57:27 UTC

Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is Charles and I'm interested in helping out with development here and there. I've been writing software personally and for work for 15 years and I've been using .net (mostly C#, not much VB.net or F#) for 5 years. I read on the wiki that unit tests would be a good way to help out and get comfortable with the source? Is the analysis module the best place to start, or can the team point me in a better direction?

-Charles

Re: Introduction

Posted by Charles Betros <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the welcome and the info! I read over the license agreement, but haven't submitted it yet, and started looking through the source and running the unit tests to get an idea of what passes and fails.

Re: Introduction

Posted by Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>.
Welcome!