Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by td...@bodycare-int.co.uk on 2003/04/01 13:13:30 UTC

Re: Authentication - Accessing The Context

Problem with DEBUG message fixed, cvs client still pointing at xml-cocoon2
instead
of cocoon2.1 therefore not running on latest version.  Thanks Bruno

Still have problem trying to access the 'authentication' context

With the DEBUG message fixed I can see the following message when
my authentication fragment is sent to the authentication-manager

Date:                   Tue Apr 01 11:35:27 BST 2003 (1049193327953)
Message #:      1377
Level:          DEBUG
NDC:
Category:       core.authentication-manager
Message:                BEGIN isValidAuthenticationFragment fragment=<?xml
version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<authentication>
<ID>1</ID>
<data>Preston        </data>
</authentication>

Location:
org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.LogKitLogger.debug(LogKitLogger.java:86)
Thrown:

I also find the a message saying that the user is authenticated

Date:                   Tue Apr 01 11:35:28 BST 2003 (1049193328013)
Message #:      1382
Level:          INFO
NDC:
Category:       core.authentication-manager
Message:                AuthenticationManager: User authenticated using
handler 'global'
Location:
org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.LogKitLogger.info(LogKitLogger.java:117)

Thrown:

But still the the login page shows a context not found error when I try to
access it with

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<page xmlns:session="http://cocoon.apache.org/session/1.0" >
        <session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/ID"
/>
</page>

Thanks Tony

Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
31/03/2003 10:08
Please respond to cocoon-users

        To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Authentication - Accessing The Context

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 10:28, tdawber@bodycare-int.co.uk wrote:
[...]
> [NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer] Encountered a
> DOM Element without a localName. DOM Level 1 trees
> are not supported by this DOMStreamer.

Update your Cocoon CVS. This has been fixed for weeks.