Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2011/01/28 03:28:14 UTC

Maven failsafe plugin

Hi,

just a question: If i open the maven-failsafe-plugin project page ( for
the link to the issue track it point to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE ? Doesn't this project has it's
own project in JIRA ?

And one other point i found for the maven-failsafe-plugin
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-failsafe-plugin/) is that the
link to API
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-failsafe-plugin/api.html)
produces a "Page not found" ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Re: Maven failsafe plugin

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-failsafe-plugin/) is that the link
>> to API (http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-failsafe-plugin/api.html)
>> produces a "Page not found" ?
>>
> Please file a ticket and I'm sure Kristian will update this for the next
> release.

Yes, he will ;)

I talked with Stephen about this some time ago, because I think we
really need to get the documentation merged together again as one site.
As you may know, failsafe is a fork that was merged back into surefire,
but the documentation is still forked.

I'm really not that good with the site stuff, so anyone wishing to
contribute will have my fullest attention wrt patches submitted ;) I
think Stephen was talking about moving the site to the root of the project.

Kristian

Re: Maven failsafe plugin

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

thanks for the answers...
> Please file a ticket and I'm sure Kristian will update this for the next
> release.
>
> /Anders
Done.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-692

Re: Maven failsafe plugin

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
> just a question: If i open the maven-failsafe-plugin project page ( for the
> link to the issue track it point to
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE ? Doesn't this project has it's
> own project in JIRA ?

No, it shares the same JIRA project as the other surefire-related
components. For a ticket you can select the approriate component though.