Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com> on 2019/11/07 02:49:22 UTC

I want to upgrade the iOS Weex Playground

Hi

I want to upgrade the iOS Weex Playground.As an iOS development, what do I need to do?

Best,
Kyle

Re: I want to upgrade the iOS Weex Playground

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.
We can transfer the existing Weex
Playground  to a new Apple ID, and then create a new one App ID  org.apache.weexplayground  after the transfer.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Don't hurry and take your time.

FYI: You can take the release procedure [1] of Weex SDK as an example.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/Release+Procedure

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com> 于2019年12月4日周三 上午11:55写道:

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

申远 <sh...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月15日周五 下午4:59写道:

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
@yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.
@YorkShen

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.
I don't have an  account. I can't publish it.

Best,
Kyle

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
@yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>

申远 <sh...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月11日周一 上午10:43写道:

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

晨峰 <28...@qq.com> 于2019年11月7日周四 下午8:51写道:

回复: I want to upgrade the iOS Weex Playground

Posted by 晨峰 <28...@qq.com>.

&gt; &gt; [2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-playground/tree/master/ios
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; 在 2019年11月7日,上午11:47,申远 <shenyuancs@gmail.com <mailto:
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; [1] https://apps.apple.com/cn/app/weex-playground/id1130862662 <
&gt; https://apps.apple.com/cn/app/weex-playground/id1130862662&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18494 <
&gt; https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18494&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Best Regards,
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; YorkShen
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; 申远
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; yaochenfeng <282696845@qq.com <mailto:282696845@qq.com&gt;&gt;
&gt; 于2019年11月7日周四 上午10:49写道:
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Hi
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I want to upgrade the iOS Weex Playground.As an iOS development,

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com> 于2019年11月7日周四 下午8:35写道:

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.
@YorkShen

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com> 于2019年11月7日周四 下午8:09写道:

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.
@YorkShen

The first step is  to create an Apple ID using an ASF e-mail address.

Then create an  App ID such as org.apache.weexplayground.

Finally, we create publishing certificate and profiles, and then create WeexPlayground in App Store Connect or In-House.

It may be necessary to provide relevant supporting materials of weex in the audit

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
@yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yaochenfeng <28...@qq.com>.