Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> on 2007/04/01 20:44:20 UTC

Re: svn commit: r524603 - /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/flow/Block.java

On Apr 1, 2007, at 16:49, jbryant@apache.org wrote:

Hi Jay,

> Author: jbryant
> Date: Sun Apr  1 07:49:12 2007
> New Revision: 524603

> Log:
> changes to support named destination
>
> Modified:
>     xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/flow/Block.java

Haven't tried it out yet, but a small question based solely on the
commit-mails:
Was it sufficient to make this change to Block.java only? It's just
that I'd expect it to be necessary on a lot of other FOs as well...

I'm also wondering if it would be necessary/worthwhile to consider
moving the handling of extension-related logic to FOTreeBuilder. In
that way, we could skip the validation check (or add custom
validation logic for extensions at a more central point than
scattered across the FOs)?

Cheers,

Andreas