Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2007/06/13 18:17:19 UTC

svn antlib status

What's the status of the svn antlib? I was looking to find the binary
and it is not there for d/l. Do I have to build my own?

Re: svn antlib status

Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
> > Do you think it is time to cut a beta?
>
> Honestly, I've never used it myself outside of its unit tests, so I
> have no idea whether it is in a really usable state (I'd think it is,
> though).

This was one of the most requested tasks/antlibs from our uses
(amongst them other apache projects),  someone must have used it at
some point :)

Unfortunately like Stefan I haven't actually used the antlib on a project.

> What do other think?  Anybody volunteering as release manager?

Not me ;)

Kev

Re: svn antlib status

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> What's the status of the svn antlib? I was looking to find the
>>> binary and it is not there for d/l.
>> Has there ever been?  We've never made any release of the svn
>> Antlib.
>>
> Do you think it is time to cut a beta?

Honestly, I've never used it myself outside of its unit tests, so I
have no idea whether it is in a really usable state (I'd think it is,
though).

What do other think?  Anybody volunteering as release manager?

Stefan

Re: svn antlib status

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> What's the status of the svn antlib? I was looking to find the
>> binary and it is not there for d/l.
>
> Has there ever been?  We've never made any release of the svn Antlib.

aah.

Do you think it is time to cut a beta?

-steve

Re: svn antlib status