Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2009/08/06 12:21:18 UTC

After update from 1.3.5 to 1.3.7 my css-images are not found

Hi *,

with 1.3.7 we got #Wicket-1992 solved. But now my css added images are not displayed anymore. Instead i get this message in my logs:
2009-08-06 11:50:26.286 ERROR SharedResourceRequestTarget: shared resource org.apache.wicket.Application/null/null/null/webresources/navi_items.gif not found or not allowed access

Ok i understand that there was a security issue and it is solved. But how can i display my images now?

In css i load it this way:

div.navigation div.imageBackward {
	background: url("navi_items.gif") no-repeat;
	width: 12px;
	height: 10px;
	cursor: pointer;
}

Thanks for help
Cheers
Per

Re: After update from 1.3.5 to 1.3.7 my css-images are not found

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Sould i reopen the bug in jira?

Cheers
Per