Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Abitfarago Cini <ci...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/29 18:47:26 UTC

How to limit the upload role?

Hi,

I know that this is not a MAVEN question but maybe somebody knows the
answer.

I have created an XYZ_REPO repository, an XYZ_PRIVILEGE (with all four
operations on this XYZ_REPO),
an XYZ user, it has an XYZ_ROLE granted and this role contains a NEXUS
DEPLOYMENT ROLE.

Is it possible to limit the upload role only for XYZ_REPO?

Thank you.
SK

Re: How to limit the upload role?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I know that this is not a MAVEN question but maybe somebody knows the
> answer.
> Is it possible to limit the upload role only for XYZ_REPO?

It is pretty annoying to me that you KNOW this is the wrong place to
ask it, and yet you do it anyway. I expect more from adults in this
community.

Just like we'd tell you to take your questions about Artifactory to
the JFrog list/support, you should take Nexus questions to their
support channels.

Wayne