Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Ali Ebadian <al...@ebadian.co.uk> on 2016/11/05 10:47:16 UTC

Hack the tower

Hey all,
I have asked this question before, but nothing has come of it.
Would anyone be able to give a demo/training/workshop session in the next
hack the the tower event.

Next one is Nov 12th.
There is always FREE food and drinks on those events.
Thanks.

Re: Hack the tower

Posted by Ali Ebadian <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan,
It would be amazing to have some sort of a workshop.

See you on 25th then.

Re: Hack the tower

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Ali,

Re: Hack the tower

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
I cannot make 12th, but I'll be at ApacheCon in Seville the week
after. If there are Apache isis users or committers, would love to
meet with them.

B.

--
Bilgin Ibryam
Camel Committer at ASF & Integration Architect at Red Hat

Camel Design Patterns https://leanpub.com/camel-design-patterns
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475