Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2023/05/26 11:51:01 UTC

Sling Servlets Resolver release wanted

Hi,

I'm trying to update the API and Engine bundles in the Starter [1] but
that fails because the resolver fails to, well, resolve

[ERROR] [bundle-packages]
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver:2.9.10: Bundle is
importing package org.apache.sling.api.servlets;version=[2.3,2.4) with
start order 20 but no bundle is exporting these for that start order in
the required version range.

I see that there is non-trival work done in the servlet resolver from
the last release [2] so I'm wary of 'just' cutting a release.

It would be great if someone recently involved with that module would
cut a release.

Thanks,
Robert

[1]: https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-starter/pull/167
[2]:
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-servlets-resolver/commits/master

Re: Sling Servlets Resolver release wanted

Posted by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Robert,

I just wanted to do the same. This morning I released sling engine 2.15.0,
which should satisfy this dependency.
So you can start the release process for it.

Jörg

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,