Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2009/10/08 21:44:22 UTC

On ADVANCE_FEE subrules

Is there a strong reason for having the ADVANCE_FEE subrules named
__FRAUD_{random} rather than giving them a descriptive name?

   The yardstick you should use when considering whether to support a
   given piece of legislation is "what if my worst enemy is chosen to
   administer this law?"
  7 days since a sunspot last seen - EPA blames CO2 emissions

Re: On ADVANCE_FEE subrules

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
nope!