Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/10/19 16:16:14 UTC

[Daytrader] Documentation?

Hi,

I'm trying to find documentation on the daytrader app. I've found
https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/preLogin.do?source=trade6.
There is a PDF in there that helps.

Does someone knows how different is the daytrader to this? Has there been
features removed when the app was donated to Apache?

Is there a plan to document the Daytrader application? Does it already exist
somewhere (I wasn't able to find any page mentioning "daytrader" on the
geronimo wiki)?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [Daytrader] Documentation?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
DayTrader is the Trade Application which was donated by IBM.  The only changes
at this point is that the WebSphere Specific extensions have been removed and a
slight repackaging of the jars.  I have on my list for this week to work on the
face lift and remove the IBM / WebSphere branding.

- Matt

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Posted by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net>.
Vincent,

  We plan to setup a section of the wiki to provide/document many of the
  samples that will be available for geronimo.  Day Trader is on this
list.  Matt should be able to tell us whether there is any existing
documentation.

-Dave-