Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2009/05/18 21:18:54 UTC

[fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.6 based on RC2

Hi folks,

Another release candidate for fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.6 has been prepared.
Please verify this release candidate. And vote...

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/FULCRUM_TEST_CONTAINER_1_0_6/

Site (will be supplied later as I'm currently facing permission issues
on people.a.o):

http://turbine.apache.org/builds/fulcrum/fulcrum-testcontainer/1.0.6/RC2/site/

Binaries:

http://turbine.apache.org/builds/turbine/fulcrum/fulcrum-testcontainer/1.0.6/RC2/staged/org/apache/fulcrum/fulcrum-testcontainer/1.0.6/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

Re: [fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.6 based on RC2

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Thomas,

one minor thing - the pom description is wrong (copy&waste from
fulcrum-yaafi so that was actually my fault) .... ;-)

[X] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.

Re: Commit access for painter@ [was: Re: [fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.6 based on RC2]

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
Thanks Scott!

I will start doing some planning on what it will take to move META to m2

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.

I was/am painter@apache.org

--
Jeffery

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> [X] +1 release it
> [ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because

My vote.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Site (will be supplied later as I'm currently facing permission issues
> on people.a.o):
>
> http://turbine.apache.org/builds/fulcrum/fulcrum-testcontainer/1.0.6/RC2/site/

The site should be available now.

Bye, Thomas.

[VOTE Result] Release fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.6 based on RC2

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Another release candidate for fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.6 has been prepared.
> Please verify this release candidate. And vote...

Vote results:

We have three binding +1 votes

- Siegfried Goeschl
- Thomas Vandahl
- Scott Eade

and one non-binding vote (AFAICT)

- Jeffery Painter

No 0 and -1 votes were cast. The vote has passed. Thanks to all the voters.

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Thomas, can you please add your public key to the KEYS file so that we
can verify them.

This is about all that is stopping my +1.

Thanks,

Scott