Posted to dev@jakarta.apache.org by Hosni Romdhani <ho...@hotmail.fr> on 2010/06/11 10:49:35 UTC

Documentation Need

Hello:

I am Hosni Romdhani, a Java/J2EE developper.
I am working on a project in which we will need to personalize or create a new HTTP request creation in JMeter. I got the source code of JMeter from your SVN link. The matter is that field lost between all of this class. I am using eclipse and as the run is performed by Ant, I can't even debug to see what is happening.
That is what pushed me to ask if it is possible to get some description on how the sourse code work. Especially for HTTP Request execution.

Best Regards.

Re: Documentation Need

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@baybroadband.net>.
Usually the best 'getting started' documentation, is written by folks
who have just gone thru the process of 'getting started'. Unfortunately,
those of us that are in that camp, are happy to have gotten started, and
have moved onto other things, and don't think to give back in the form
of documentation. Open source is a process for all of us, not just core
developers, and so anyone who would be willing to contribute such
documentation would be highly prized.

dave

RE: Documentation Need

Posted by Hosni Romdhani <ho...@hotmail.fr>.