Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2023/01/27 14:48:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-serve 4.0.1 Release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a release for cordova-serve?

* cordova-serve (4.0.1)

https://github.com/apache/cordova-serve/compare/rel/4.0.0...master <https://github.com/apache/cordova-serve/compare/rel/4.0.0...master>

Any additional outstanding changes to land?

If not, I will start the release process next week.

RE: [DISCUSS] cordova-serve 4.0.1 Release

Posted by Alexandre Alves <aa...@seamlink.com>.
Hi,

Thank you Bryan.

No additional outstanding changes I can see that would be relevant.

Alexandre Alves