Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Alex Sviridov <oo...@mail.ru> on 2015/07/16 18:25:38 UTC

Re[6]: Is this mailing-list dead?

 Thank you very very much!
Could you answer one more question - does felix include DS and I must build the last felix version (something like org.apache.felix.framework-x.x.x.jar)
or DS is s separate bundle?

Posted by Alex Sviridov <oo...@mail.ru>.
 Ok! I got it! I thank everybody for help. I will build scr felix bundle and test it with prototype service scope and pax cdi. I will tell later about the results.

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)