Posted to user@orc.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/22 23:43:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache ORC 1.6.7

Hi All.

We are happy to announce the availability of Apache ORC 1.6.7!

    https://orc.apache.org/news/2021/01/22/ORC-1.6.7/

1.6.7 is a maintenance release containing several backward-compatibility
fixes. This release is based on the branch-1.6 maintenance branch of Apache
ORC. It's available in Apache Downloads and Maven Central.

    https://downloads.apache.org/orc/orc-1.6.7/
    https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/orc/orc-core/1.6.7/

In addition to Apache Spark and Apache Iceberg, we are working with the
Apache Hive community to upgrade to Apache ORC 1.6.x.

Cheers,
Dongjoon.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache ORC 1.6.7

Posted by Panagiotis Garefalakis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Thanks for driving this Dongjoon!

Cheers,
Panagiotis

Posted by Panagiotis Garefalakis <pa...@gmail.com>.