Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neeta Rathi <Ne...@infosys.com> on 2010/12/16 10:58:19 UTC

maven plugin troubleshoot

Hi,
I have downloaded apache-maven-3.0.1 and noe not able to add this to Eclipse 3.5, I extracted the zip file and copy pasted the folder in "plugin" folder of Eclipse.
Can you please help me to resolve the problem.
Regards,
Neeta Rathi

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: maven plugin troubleshoot

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Maven 3.0.1 is not an eclipse-plugin. It is a command line tool.
You want m2eclipse for Maven integration in Eclipse. It's moving to Eclipse,
but the latest version is still available according to the info at
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org. There's also a separate mailing list for it.

/Anders