Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Zhao, Zhipeng" <zz...@itc.nrcs.usda.gov> on 2001/04/09 18:07:25 UTC

NetDynamics and Tomcat

Hi,
Recently, I added Tomcat 3.1 to a NT Server 4.0 which already hosts
NetDynamics 4.2.  Tomcat is running as a standalone Web server and
NetDynamics is integrated with IIS 4.0.  The problem is that Tomcat locked a
dozen of NetDynamics processes, eventually NetDynamics gave errors saying :
' No Free Worker' and brought down IIS.  I could solve the problem by
killing the Java process for Tomcat, which would release all the NetDynamics
processes being held by Tomcat.
Any idea?
Thanks,

Zhipeng Zhao