Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by vijay kumar <gm...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/25 13:25:37 UTC

How to use session cookie across connections

Hi

How to handle a session cookie across connections. In my program I will be
getting a seesion cookie during initial stage of login and I want to use the
same session cookie for my other requests.

Any samples available???

Thanks,
Vijay

Cricket - World Cup 2003 http://server1.msn.co.in/msnspecials/worldcup03/
News, Views and Match Reports.

Re: How to use session cookie across connections

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>.
Vijay

HttpClient class does preserve HTTP state information across
connections. You may want to consult the documentation on HttpState
class for more details

This sample may also be of some help

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/examples/FormLoginDemo.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Cheers