Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/17 07:49:21 UTC

[Axis2] Build failing?

Guys!

I've updated the sources on my local machine to sync up the changes
and tried to do run 'maven', but build failed with the following trace

    [javac] Compiling 169 source files to C:\Apache\Axis2SVN\FreshSVN\modules\co
re\target\classes
    [javac] C:\Apache\Axis2SVN\FreshSVN\modules\core\src\org\apache\axis2\transp
ort\mail\server\MailSorter.java:14: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class MailConstants
    [javac] location: package mail
    [javac] import org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailConstants;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac] C:\Apache\Axis2SVN\FreshSVN\modules\core\src\org\apache\axis2\transp
ort\mail\EMailSender.java:107: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable MailConstants
    [javac] location: class org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.EMailSender
    [javac]                 "Hellp, testing", MailConstants.DEFAULT_CHAR_SET);
    [javac]                                   ^
    [javac] 2 errors

I've checked in the mail package, MailConstants.java file seems to be
missing. Is it improper update that I did or others also are having
the same problem?

Thank you
Jayachandra
--
-- Jaya

Re: [Axis2] Build failing?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
hi Jaya

fixed it , there was a comiple error !!!!
pls get an update and see

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: [Axis2] Build failing?

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
Looks like things are fixed. Now I see a build success.

Thank you
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya