Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Bhavana Ganji <Bh...@makemytrip.com> on 2017/01/24 07:23:18 UTC

KafkaBolt.KAFKA_BROKER_PROPERTIES

Hi,

I want to migrate the latest storm version 1.0.2. But there is one field, KafkaBolt.KAFKA_BROKER_PROPERTIES in the older version that we are not able to find in the latest. Can we get some information on why this field is removed and what is the alternative?

Thanks,

Bhavana.

The contents of this email, including the attachments, are PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither MakeMyTrip nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of MakeMyTrip by means of email communications.