Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jürgen Lind <Ju...@iteratec.de> on 2012/03/26 08:14:31 UTC

Access current request in IAuthorizationStrategy

Hi,

I need a way to decide wether a certain page can be opend based on the URL it was called with. Therefore, I need
access to the current request in the 'isInstantiationAuthorized' method of IAuthorizationStrategy. Is there a way to
get access to the current request there?

Thanks,

J.

Re: Access current request in IAuthorizationStrategy

Posted by Jürgen Lind <Ju...@iteratec.de>.
Thanks, I've been looking through some classes to find such a method but I missed on that one...

J.

On 26.03.2012 08:33, Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> RequestCycle.get()
>
> -igor
>
> On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Jürgen Lind<Ju...@iteratec.de>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need a way to decide wether a certain page can be opend based on the URL it was called with. Therefore, I need
>> access to the current request in the 'isInstantiationAuthorized' method of IAuthorizationStrategy. Is there a way to
>> get access to the current request there?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> J.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jürgen Lind

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel

Re: Access current request in IAuthorizationStrategy

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
RequestCycle.get()