Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Chandana <ki...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/10 12:44:17 UTC

Re: Deploying REST service on running camel:jetty instance

Is there a way to expose 2 restful web services from same camel route with
the same base URI in a web container (Jetty in this case)?

Re: Deploying REST service on running camel:jetty instance

Posted by Dan Moore <dm...@katasi.com>.
Hi,

Can you be more specific?  I don't understand what you are trying to do.

Dan