Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi> on 2004/08/30 08:29:19 UTC

flowscript + forms + dynamic selection list + passing information

Hi,

normally when creating selection list for forms, is done like this:

<fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/list.xml" dynamic="true" />

but now I have integer created in flowscipt and that needs to be passed
to that selection-list.

How?

Can I use request-object to pass that integer or session or something?
Small pseudo like this:

flowscript:
var i = 5;
form.showForm ("form.xml");

form-def.xml:
<fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/list.xml" dynamic="true" />

sitemap:

<map:match pattern="list.xml">
  <map:generate type="xsp" src="list.xsp">
   <map:parameter name="i" value="{value of i from flowscript}" />
  </map:generate>
</map:match>

how this can be done?

Thanks,

Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *