Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by indela <in...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/10 08:53:46 UTC

how to implement Cash on Delivery?

hi all,

i am implement online store. all items add to Cart is perfect. after it is
asking the online payment. But i need to implement Cash on Delivery. Is it
possible? if it is possible please tell me the process....
thank you,

Re: how to implement Cash on Delivery?

Posted by Atul Vani <at...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You will need a PaymentMethod for cash-on-delivery, for your
ProductStore. You can then have the user checkout using it and handle
the rest accordingly.

Thanks&  Regards
Atul Vani
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
We are the Global Leaders in Apache OFBiz, Google 'ofbiz' and see for yourself.

Posted by indela <in...@gmail.com>.
thank you all,

i solved my problem with help of both.

Re: how to implement Cash on Delivery?

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com>.
Its already implemented in Ofbiz please have a look on this page.

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/ecommerce/control/quickcheckout

Regards,
Ankit Jain