Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Erin Cardiff <ei...@rocketmail.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/09 13:48:32 UTC

HELP with doc that won't open

Hello!
I have a doc that was in WORD originally. I have only edited it in OO. Worked on it for a week and now it won't open.
Getting multiple errors:
-When I click on the file icon, it says the file isn't in the correct format-When I click to open it in OO, it says "Read-Error. Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2,4998(row,col).
Tried to open in Google docs and nothing. I don't have MS Word to test it, but sent it to someone who does.
Need to submit this ASAP - can anyone help?