Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> on 2008/04/09 13:29:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-07 as uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating

- I fixed the NOTICE files
- I fixed the README and the RELEASE NOTES to mention all components
- I added the missing jars for the binary distribution that where available in the source
distribution (pear packaging components)
- I added additional tests for the pear packaging components to the test plan
- We finished the testing according the uimaj-2.2.2 annotator package release plan
  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/UIMA/TestPlanAnnotatorPackage2.2.2
- All issues for release 2.2.2S are fixed
- The RAT report looks good.

The release artifacts are available on people.apache.org at
/home/mbaessler/distributions/annotator-addons-2.2.2/07

So please cast your vote:
[  ] +1  release candidate uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-07 is ready and can be released
[  ]  0  don't care
[  ] -1  don't release yet, I found some more issues

-- Michael

Re: [VOTE][CANCEL] Release uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-07 as uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Michael Baessler wrote:
> - I fixed the NOTICE files
> - I fixed the README and the RELEASE NOTES to mention all components
> - I added the missing jars for the binary distribution that where available in the source
> distribution (pear packaging components)
> - I added additional tests for the pear packaging components to the test plan
> - We finished the testing according the uimaj-2.2.2 annotator package release plan
>   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/UIMA/TestPlanAnnotatorPackage2.2.2
> - All issues for release 2.2.2S are fixed
> - The RAT report looks good.
>
> The release artifacts are available on people.apache.org at
> /home/mbaessler/distributions/annotator-addons-2.2.2/07
>
> So please cast your vote:
> [  ] +1  release candidate uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-07 is ready and can be released
> [  ]  0  don't care
> [  ] -1  don't release yet, I found some more issues
>
> -- Michael

Found another issue :-(

All the jars in the annotator package does not have Manifest information.

-- Michael